10/23/11

Hi again!

Ok, we have some new features! First, goldfish! Who doesn't love goldfish? Put your cursor in their "fishbowl" and they will swim around it. Also, I got a pet: Bandit, the bat! Click on the fly to release it and he will use ecolocation to find it and eat it. How fun is that? Last but not least, Super Mario Bros! I love that game. I have it for my Nintendo DS. For some reason, people think it's weird for a 7th grade girl to have a DS. Oh well. I don't care, you need to be yourself! Anyway, I know the screen is small, but have fun playing the game. More fun stuff will be coming shortly. Until then, you can read my old posts from when I was a ten-year-old. I was so weird back then. Alright, until next time! (Which will probably be like ten seconds from now.) I love blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment