9/4/09

I left home six weeks ago. I've been to North Carolina, Virginia, Washington, DC, and Pennsylvania this summer, but my wandering has barely started. I am about to go to Portugal for a year. Highlights of my trip so far: white water rafting, swimming, shopping, and outings with my grandparents. Dimmer lights: sore feet, sore legs, sore arms, lots of hiking uphill. Pitch black: sore throat, spiders. I’m staying with my grandparents in Lancaster for this last week before I leave for Lisbon.

We fly out Sunday night from Philadelphia, land in London in the morning, then fly to Lisbon late afternoon. I’m really excited about this trip. It will be cool to live in a new country for a year.

2 comments:

  1. This is THE coolest blog EVER!!! I'm totally jealous of you! I cannot believe you're going to be living overseas near my favorite country for 10 whole months! I hope your flight was good. Let us know. Did Ike cry? Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sohpia - I am anxiously awaiting your first blog from Lisbon...do tell! Do you like it so far? Hopefully Uncle Dave, Kennedy and I can come visit!

    Lots of love...
    Aunt Jamee

    ReplyDelete